Monday, May 16, 2011

Naming Things

























The last few years have seen me traveling quite a bit: Spain, Finland, Norway, China, Italy, Australia. This means I have opportunities of seeing art in many new ways, which sometimes even changes my methods of seeing things or expressing concepts.

Another richness in life for me is Words. I loves them words, every-
where, any
tongue,
any
dialect.
This piece,
which I
just now
put the
final
Photo-
shop
touches on (after completing the SketchbookPro work), is meant to express the essence of life – which, if you think about it, is everything under the sun.  So I am calling it Sous Le Soleil. Here is also a detail of it so you can see some of the words I chose, derived as bits of my own world and in my own hand.



Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM , Blogger Joyce Wycoff said...

Beautiful image and I love your blog and your words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home